Shipping “We can pack & ship any size, big or small.”
- Dilworth Packing Co. can ship your parcels via your preferred international carrier(s), such as USPS, UPS, FedEx and DHL
- Dilworth Packing Co. can securely pack your mail for you
- Custom packing for any size item (examples: Furniture, Cedar Chests, Artwork, Commercial Air Conditioner Units, etc.)
- Business to Business: Use Dilworth Packing Co. to pack & send items sold via your business or personal web site or business
- Overnight food shipments for special occasions
- Heavy freight shipments for YRC at competitive prices
Pickup and Delivery
We will come to YOU to pick up your package or parcel to be shipped! Please contact the store for details and pricing.
Renting a private mailbox is the most efficient way to receive your mail and packages. Small office and home office business operators have used private mailboxes for decades to help manage their business. Private Citizens use them for safety, security, and convenience.
- Why rent a Private Mailbox?
- Use a Street Address instead of a P.O. Box—better for business and personal mail and package delivery.
- Free package receiving — we can accept packages and mail from the Post Office, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and couriers—never miss a delivery again!
- Email/Text notification — anytime a package or certified letter is delivered to you, an email/Text is sent immediately notifying you.
- Free “Mail Check”—call ahead to see if you have mail — no wasted trips.
- Anonymity & Privacy—your information is safe with us.
- Our private mailboxes can be rented for 3-Months, 6-Months, or 12 months with our best price on the 12-Month rental. We do not rent our private mailboxes on a month to month rental.
A notary public (or notary or public notary) in the common law world is a public officer constituted by law to serve the public in non-contentious matters usually concerned with estates, deeds, powers-of-attorney, and foreign and international business. A notary’s main functions are to administer oaths and affirmations, take affidavits and statutory declarations, witness and authenticate the execution of certain classes of documents, take acknowledgments of deeds and other conveyances, protest notes and bills of exchange, provide notice of foreign drafts, prepare marine or ship’s protests in cases of damage, provide exemplifications and notarial copies, and perform certain other official acts depending on the jurisdiction. Any such act is known as a notarization.